Friday 15 October 2010

Press release!

Hi, thank you to everyone who gave me advice on my next steps work wise here. I have decided to work 12 days from now till we leave to go home so that means i'm getting in some money but i also have time to do a bit more traveling and relaxing! on the note of G&J i have just come across my press release in an article in Chic Magazine Sinagpore! Go Me! my first publication lol! keeping my eyes peeled as we should be in some more too in the next few months fingers crossed! Owen back late tonight at last and then i have a photoshoot tomorrow afternoon for Scene magazine (modeling a new designer's clothes) here which is great! another publication but of me rather than my writing this time! then out for brunch with friends on sunday. have a lovely weekend everyone x



I wrote this!

No comments: