Thursday 2 September 2010

running club

had a nice few days chilling out and exploring some more. Rowan and I joined in the running club this evening, is great. everyone gets together and does a warm up and dumps there stuff in a pile, someone then leads the 3k, 5k, 7k and 10k runs around the marina and you get timed and get free juice at the end! Rowan and I did really well in the 3k, and the heat wasnt as much of a problem as i thought it would be. it was about 7pm so the sun was down. So we are planning to go every thursday or tuesday and im going to buy myself a new Nike running outfit if i can keep going for 1 month and move up to 5k :) watch this space!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

you can do a 5k no bother mate - tis easy :) Sounds like fun, and some good scenic routes. More fun than the gym! Jealous much! mel xxx

Unknown said...

Sounds easy, you should try it with a dog that "runs"at 2 mph! X

Anonymous said...

Keeping fit ! Owen will be back tom I guess .
love mum

Anonymous said...

Keeping fit ! Owen will be back tom I guess .
love mum

Martha said...

GOod for you chick about the running. Get those endorphines pumping!

Topples and I miss you. I've been taking him out on the lead most days...more of a sniffing experience than a walk! Very busy at work but fitting in some fun too!
xxx